The Suttle Shades Short Aqua is the perfect swim and run experience for all ages and levels.
Take it on as an individual or tag team (one swimmer and one runner).
A single 400m lap swim within the protected Wollongong harbour with water safety support, than change into your run gear, for a scenic and flat out and back run totaling 3km.
It’s all ages, its fun, safe, a great fitness workout, challenge, or race…
NEW! Finisher Medals
√ Entry to Australia’s largest Aquathon
√ Eyeline swim cap
√ Finisher MEDALLION!
√ Electronic timing and results
√ Entry to prize pool worth over $5,000
√ Professional event safety & services
What happens on Event day?
- Collect your Registration kit between 7am and 8:45am (allow 45min car park, walk to register)
- Please check the Event Schedule for registration, briefing and start time
- Prior to start (individual) place run gear in the area marked ‘transition’
- Place your allocated time chip on your left ankle.
- Teams: swimmer starts with time chip, runner waits in “Team Tag Area”
- Briefing is held on water’s edge
- Listen to the announcer for key details and group starts
AGE CATEGORIES & AWARDS
Open Teams: “open” implies any age/gender mix
Swim: A single lap 400m- inside mostly protected harbour, supported by experienced lifesavers.
Transition: Exit the sand and run 30m to a path where your shoes/gear will be positioned or tag your team runner.
Run: 3km scenic coastal course along the Illawarra’s premier “Blue Mile”. 1.5km out and back course. Well marked, traffic free, and loads course marshals.
*See Terms & Conditions