The Suttle Shades short Aqua is the perfect swim and run experience for all ages and levels.
It’s a simple splash and dash – a 400m single lap swim within the protected Wollongong harbour, transitioning to the 3km run. Enter as an individual doing both sections or tag team where one swims and one runs. Safe and all out fun. Loads of water safety, support course marshals and professional services.
|Category||EARLY BIRD 15.10.17 to 02.12.17||ON TIME 03.12.17 to 19.01.17||LAST MINUTE 20.01.17 to 25.01.18||LATE/EVENT DAY 26.1.18|
√ Professional event services, safety measures and an amazing atmosphere
√ Eyeline swim cap
√ Digital finisher certificate, electronic timing and results
√ Finishers refreshments, and sponsor goodies
√ Age and spot prize pool entry ticket worth over $5,000
√ Event photography, stalls and more
- Collection of your Registration pack is compulsory for all individuals Entrants and 1 representative from a team.
- These can be collected from the Registration Marquee on the morning of the event
- Please check the Event Schedule for registration, briefing and start time
- Ensure to wear the allocated Eyeline Swim cap and time chip (worn on swimmer ankle)
- Change area’s are marked for each event and tag teams
- Briefing is held on water’s edge
- Tag Team runners line up in team change area
- Listen to announcer for key details
AGE CATEGORIES & AWARDS
Open Teams: “open” implies any age/gender mix
Swim: A single lap course of 400m. Begins on sandy foreshore of Wollongong Harbour split into age/gender categories. A mostly protected swim within the harbour walls, full supervision by experienced lifesavers.
Transition: Exit the sand and run 50m to a path where your shoes/gear will be position.
Run: 3km scenic coastal course along the Illawarra’s premier “Blue Mile”. 1.5km out and back course. Well marked, traffic free, and loads course marshals.
*See Terms & Conditions