The Short Aqua is the perfect swim and run experience for all ages and levels.
It’s a simple splash and dash – a 400m single lap swim within the protected Wollongong harbour, transitioning to the 3km run. Safe and all out fun. Loads of water safety, support course marshals and professional services.
|Category||EARLY BIRD 15.10.17 to 02.12.17||ON TIME 03.12.17 to 19.01.17||LAST MINUTE 20.01.17 to 25.01.18||LATE/EVENT DAY 26.1.18|
√ Professional event services, safety measures and an amazing atmosphere
√ Eyeline swim cap
√ Digital finisher certificate, electronic timing and results
√ Finishers refreshments, and sponsor goodies
√ Age and spot prize pool entry ticket worth over $5,000
√ Event photography, stalls and more
- Collection of your Registration pack is compulsory for all individuals Entrants and 1 representative from a team.
- These can be collected from the Registration Marquee on the morning of the event
- Please check the Event Schedule for registration, briefing and start time
- Ensure to wear the allocated Eyeline Swim cap and time chip (worn on swimmer ankle)
- Change area’s are marked for each event and tag teams
- Briefing is held on water’s edge
- Tag Team runners line up in team change area
- Listen to announcer for key details
AGE CATEGORIES & AWARDS
Swim: A single lap course of 400m. Begins on sandy foreshore of Wollongong Harbour split into age/gender categories. A mostly protected swim within the harbour walls, full supervision by experienced lifesavers.
Transition: Exit the sand and run 50m to a path where your shoes/gear will be position.
Run: 3km scenic coastal course along the Illawarra’s premier “Blue Mile”. 1.5km out and back course. Well marked, traffic free, and loads course marshals.
*See Terms & Conditions