RECREATIONAL & NOVICE – THIS ONE’S FOR YOU!
GIVE AQUA A GO!
Get your first taste of an ‘Aquathon’ in an achievable and safe ‘starter’ distance in a fun and supported environment.
You don’t need to be an amazing athlete or swimmer! The MINI AQUA is an achievable 200m swim followed by a 2km run. You can even split the distance and tag team – one swims and one runs!
The swim is held just a little offshore within Wollongong boat harbour, carefully supported by lifesavers, then it’s out for a flat out and back run, jog or walk…
You get a time but it’s not about the result.
Enter on your own, with a mate, group or sport/fitness team.
FIRST TIMER SUPER OFFER!
If you are a first-time entrant in the MINI distance you can score 20% off entry, all you need is a mate to sign up at the same time..click here for more
Let’s get you to the start line
√ Entry to Australia’s largest and most fun swim and run Aquathon
√ Eyeline swim cap
√ Digital finisher certificate and timing
√ Finishers refreshments, and sponsor goodies
√ Entry to age and spot prize pool worth over $5,000
√ Professional event safety, services and an amazing atmosphere
√ Sponsor stalls with give aways and huge Australia Day festivities
- Collection of your Registration pack is compulsory for all individuals Entrants and 1 representative from a team.
- These can be collected from the Registration Marquee on the morning of the event.
- Please check the Event Schedule for registration, briefing and start time
- Ensure to wear the allocated Eyeline Swim cap and time chip
- Change area’s are marked for each event and tag teams
- Briefing is held on water’s edge
- Tag Team runners line up in team change area
- Listen to the announcer for key details
Swim: 200m total. Starts on sandy foreshore divided into smaller gender groups staying CLOSE to shoreline!. From shore, its 10-20m run into the water, and you swim out no more than 50m off shore, follow the marker bouys as our lifesavers carefully observe and there to assist.
Change: Exit the sand and run 50m to a path where your shoes/gear will be a position or ‘tag’ your team runner
Run/Jog/Walk: 2km scenic coastal course along cliff road passing the amazing coastline below- 1km out and back course from Wollongong Harbour to North Beach and return.
*See Terms & Conditions