Give TRY AQUA a GO! SWIM + RUN..JOG..WALK.
Get your first taste of an ‘Aquathon’ in an achievable and safe ‘starter’ distance.
You get a time but its not about the result. Perfect for 13 years and over.
Starts with a short close to shore swim of 200m inside the protected Wollongong harbour supported by our lifesavers, swap to your joggers for an out and back 2km total run,jog, walk…
Enter on your own, with a mate, group or sport/fitness team.
TRY AQUA + MATE & SAVE 30% EACH!!!
If you are a first time entrant, you and a mate can enter and receive 30% both entry fees. Simply sign on the TRY AQUA + MATE option during the online entry form. Both do event individually.
Let’s get you to the start line
|Category||EARLY BIRD 15.10.17 to 02.12.17||ON TIME 03.12.17 to 22.01.17||LAST MINUTE 23.01.17 to 25.01.18||LATE/ EVENT DAY 26.1.18|
|Individual w/ a Mate||$56||$63||$70||$80|
√ Entry to Australia’s largest and most fun swim and run Aquathon
√ Eyeline swim cap
√ Digital finisher certificate and timing
√ Finishers refreshments, and sponsor goodies
√ Entry to age and spot prize pool worth over $5,000
√ Professional event safety, services and an amazing atmosphere
√ Sponsor stalls with give aways and huge Australia Day festivities
- Collection of your Registration pack is compulsory for all individuals Entrants and 1 representative from a team.
- These can be collected from the Registration Marquee on the morning of the event
- Please check the Event Schedule for registration, briefing and start time
- Ensure to wear the allocated Eyeline Swim cap and time chip
- Change area’s are marked for each event and tag teams
- Briefing is held on water’s edge
- Tag Team runners line up in team change area
- Listen to announcer for key details
Swim: 200m total. Starts on sandy foreshore divided into smaller gender groups staying CLOSE to shoreline!. From shore its 10-20m run into the water, no more than 50m off shore, than around our lifesavers for a mostly protected and safe swim. Carefully supported by experienced lifesavers.
Transition: Exit the sand and run 50m to a path where your shoes/gear will be position.
Run/Jog/Walk: 2km scenic coastal course along cliff road passing the amazing coastline below- 1km out and back course from Wollongong Harbour to North Beach and return.
*See Terms & Conditions