Our volunteer team is proudly supported SOTO Group
Volunteers form the backbone of ‘Aquathon’ and each year we are privileged to have so many wonderful people donating their time. Our volunteers are among the very best and play a major role in the Australia Day Aquathon experience.
Volunteering is a fun, exciting way to be part of Aquathon, to meet new friends and join in with the community. Volunteer on your own, with family, friends, a club or association. Aquathon also offers clubs and charities a donation for the generous assistance.
Most roles require little to no prior experience, can be simply ‘on the day’ with 3-5 hours in the morning of the Saturday 26th January.
What’s on offer?
- Variety of roles – registration, water stops, set up, marshalling
- Any provisions ie safety vest, communication card
- Volunteer shirt
- Refreshments, water
- The chance to meet new people, create new opportunities and build lifelong experiences
- Supporting local and interstate athletes of all levels
- Be a part of an Amazing Event.
Preference: Set up, pack down, registrations, water station, marshalling, general helper or provide specific information on preference. If you are a member of a club or organisation – please enter the details here.