This Australia Day, make it your mission to bring people together and participate in the Warrigal Australia Day Walk-Run-Roll!
The ‘Warrigal Australia Day Walk-Run-Roll’ is part of the huge Australia Day Aquathon at Wollongong Harbour, and continues to be a great event for families and friends to share.
Starting at 10am on Australia Day morning, it’s an inclusive event for all ages. Come on your own, friends, family, bring your nan, pop, or grand kids and celebrate a fantastic community event.
A spectacular scenic 4km course awaits, taking in the historic Wollongong Boat Harbour, ‘blue-mile’, tramway, North Beach to Stuart Park and back.
Run, walk or roll, and celebrate a fun Australia Day morning with the wider community. Afterwards, you can continue to enjoy a full day of Australia Day festivities around Wollongong Harbour.
- Official entry
- Sponsor merchandise – Tshirt, water bottle
- Finishers refreshments
- Professional event safety, services and an amazing atmosphere
CATEGORIES, FAMILIES & GROUPS
Need a manual entry form? Please send a request to (contact Us )
Individual– option to add additional people or register yourself only
Family: Up to 2 adults and 3 children
Groups: This is a collective of people. The captain sets up the group and invites people to join. Individuals and families can be part of the group.
WHAT HAPPENS ON EVENT DAY?
PLEASE NOTE: The event will be on is all weather conditions. Cancellation is extremely rare. Please dress accordingly.
- Check in between 8.45am and 9.45am: (collect event number, sponsor goodies) at registration
- Place your event number on the front of your shirt/pram (one per person)
- Head to the start venue no later than 9.50am (50m walk from registration)
- Listen to announcer 9:50am for 10am start
- Follow the course, cheered on by our amazing volunteers and have fun
- The finish line is located on cliff road under the same finish arch as the Aquathon
- Enjoy the fun, grab a drink and fruit, and celebrate
LOCATION & COURSE MAPS
Start and Finish WOLLONGONG HARBOUR
CHECK IN / REGISTRATION: South side of Levendi Cafe
Warrigal is a community-owned organisation which supports older people to create inspiring communities. Because you are our focus, Warrigal delivers innovative and quality care and support through superior services, practices and management.
We provide you with personally tailored care and support through various stages of your life, working within the frameworks of your financial circumstances, regardless of what these may be.
We operate a variety of retirement living and aged care services in the Illawarra, Southern Highlands and Queanbeyan regions of NSW.